Work at your own pace
Business experts are predicting an increased reliance on data analysis in 2022. That’s because, according to a new article in Forbes Magazine, “Speed to insights is crucial in decision-making as it is the vehicle by which we make data-driven decisions rather than going with our gut feeling.”
Join us for the most popular online certificate in North America, Certificate in Data Analysis. Your lead instructor is data science consultant and trainer John Rutledge of Guelph, ON, Canada. Click here for full information and registration.
Online Certificates and Courses
“Skills for the 21st Century”
Online learning is a fun, enjoyable and very productive way to learn. Millions of people are learning online each year. You will engage with the instructor and other participants. You will get to know your instructor and other participants. You may make friends. It’s easy. It’s fun.
Categories of Courses
- Business Communication
- Data Science
- New Media Marketing
- Social Media for Business
- Technology Skills
- Training and Education
- Training for K12 Teachers
What to do now:
Get In Touch
- Click on the link to select the certificate or course of interest for more information.
- See when the next course starts.
What You do:
- In the online classroom,
– listen to audio lectures,
– view slides,
– even take an optional quiz to test yourself.
- Discussion and Questions. Then post written comments in the online discussion with your fellow participants and the instructor. Your instructor logs on regularly to answer questions and join in on the discussion.
- Readings. Many courses have online readings of up to 20 pages a week.
- Participate anytime of day or night. The ideal is to go online 2-3 times a week, but you decide.
Get In Touch
Online Certificates available with John Rutledge
Data Analysis is quickly becoming one of the most sought-after skills in the workplace.
A must-have skill to succeed in business, whether an entrepreneur or a valued employee, is the ability to create, edit and manage spreadsheets. Microsoft Excel is the most used spreadsheet tool in the world.